Warranty, Terms and Conditions
Adaptall warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship. No warranty of merchantability or other warranty, express or implied, is made. Liability for and the exclusive remedy for defective materials or workmanship is limited to replacement or repair of defective products returned within 60 days after receipt. No allowance will be made for repairs performed by the purchaser or on their order. Adaptall is not liable for consequential or other damages or any expense incurred through the use of its products. All design and dimensional data are subject to change without notice. Working pressures, corrosion data and other technical information have been prepared from actual test results and other data considered to be reliable. However, no responsibility can be assumed for the accuracy of this information under varied field conditions and should be considered as a recommendation only and not a guarantee.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- F.O.B. our plant.
- All taxes and government surcharges are extra where applicable.
- No returns without prior written consent (see Returns Policy).
- All sales to U.S. customers are payable in U.S. funds.
- All sales to Canadian customers are payable in U.S funds.