North America’s Premier Manufacturer of Custom Fittings & Couplings
For Extreme Environments
Simply put: if the custom part you need has a thread and/or withholds pressure, we can make it for you faster, better, and stronger than the competition. If there are performance based requirements such as high pressure loads or corrosion resistance, demanding specifications (low tolerance or complex designs), or if the application necessitates special/treated metals and coatings, we are the right team for the job.
We specialize in the following:
- High quality parts made from stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, Fatigue-Proof® steel, and more
- Short lead times for conceptualization, prototyping, repairs, and emergencies
- Precision engineering for demanding specs and tolerances
- Cutting-edge technology driven CAD modeling and support
- Exotic shapes and sizes
- Small to medium size batch runs
The industries we typically serve include:
- Agriculture & Food Processing
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Mining & Aggregates
- Nuclear & “Green” Power
- OEM & Industrial
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
Buy American Compliant
Adaptall meets all requirements for the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act of 2009 (ARRA). A letter of compliance can be provided upon request.
How do we operate?
Here at Adaptall Manufacturing, we place a great level of importance on what we call the Three T’s of manufacturing: Technology, Training, and Time. Technology includes various machinery on-site, as well as support technologies such as CAD software and hardware. By implementing & maintaining the latest technologies, we keep ourselves ahead of the competition, which also allows us to provide a superior product as a result.
Training refers to the highly skilled and knowledgeable employees who operate the machines and produce world-class parts. We have always strived to have the best talent available – and it shows in the final product.
Last but not least, Time. In today’s markets, especially in North America, time (lead) is crucial to the operability and profitability for some companies. That’s why we have implemented numerous technologies, strategies, and processes that allow us extremely short lead times compared to the competition (without compromising quality).
Give us a try today!
For job requests please try our easy to use Custom Machining Tool:
For all other requests please contact the Adaptall Sales Team.
Our strengths include:
- Working with threaded fittings and couplings, specifically rare and foreign thread types
- Providing customized solutions that are tailored to your company’s needs
- Utilization of the latest technologies for 2D and 3D CAD modeling
- Extremely knowledgeable, reliable, and helpful support staff